503-233-0300 • Monday – Friday • 9AM – 5PM • 24/7 emergency response

If you are trying to buy or sell your home and require the association documents, please see:
Disclosure/Resale Report – This report contains disclosure information for the buyer and payoff information for the Title company. This report includes a complete set of current association documents. The report also meets the criteria Washington has for Resale Certificates. Make sure you work with the Title company and you have a buyer when ordering this report.

Community Association Documents – This report includes only a set of current association documents. This report should be ordered if an owner or realtor needs the association documents for an upcoming sale, or if an owner has lost their documents or need the most current ones. No other information is provided.

If you trying to refinance or purchase a home through a mortgage broker or bank, please order:
Lender Report – This report is used by banks and mortgage companies when preparing a loan or completing a questionnaire. It contains specific information relating to an association, including all information required by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. This report can only be ordered by a lender.

If you are with a title company or settlement company closing on a refinance or sale and need current account balance, please see:
Escrow Report – This report is needed by title and escrow companies. This report shows settlement information for an account that is closing due to the transfer of title.

Assessment Certificate – This report is used when refinancing a mortgage or to get the information to pay any current balances on an account. It shows just the current balance due to the association, if any. No other documents are included.

How much do they cost and what are your payment options?
Please note that all reports that require advanced payment must be paid with either a check, or with Visa or MasterCard. Additional payment processing fees are listed at the end of this section.

$175 Disclosure/Resale Report (advanced payment required) Contains association documents and account information. Also provides the Resale Certificate required in the sale of Washington condominiums.
$125 Community Association Documents (advanced payment required) Contains all the association documents. It is designed to provide the information that buyers are looking for in the standard checklist of documents.
$150 Lender Report (advanced payment required) Condominium certification and questionnaire. Used by lenders to process mortgage loans or refinances. Custom questionnaires can be added for a price.
$150 Escrow/Demand (can be paid at closing) Account payoff. Provides the amounts that the Title companies need to collect from buyers and sellers at closing when a home is sold.
$50 Assessment/Covenant Certificate (advanced payment required) Provides account balance information only. Used for refinances and to make payment to keep an account current.

Custom Questionnaires

$75 In addition to a Lender Report
(advanced payment required
Adding the completion of a custom questionnaire. This can be done by either uploading a manual pdf, or by selecting a SmartForm.

Rush Processing

$65 Can be added to any order
(advanced payment required)
Rush Fee. If ordered as a rush before 2PM PST it will guarantee the order’s delivery the same day. Otherwise, it will be delivered the next business day.

*Additional Payment Processing Fees

For any order less than $100.
For any order between $100-$150.
For any order that is $150 or more.
Visa or MasterCard Processing Fee.
The amount of the fee will depend on the total cost of the order being paid for by card.
$15 For all orders regardless of the price. Check Processing Fee.
Any order paid in advance by check. This does not apply to orders that can be paid at closing.